A starling? Quiet sheep?
*skeptically glares at Bryan Fuller*
Meanwhile Brian Fuller whistles innocently and makes doe eyes at MGM
In celebration of the April 1st Canadian release of The Hollow Crown on DVD, Shakespeare’s 450th birthday year, and to thank all of our wonderful followers for their support and enthusiasm for the series over the past year, we are pleased to announce a DVD Giveaway! NBCUniversal has generously donated three copies of The Hollow Crown The Complete Series in Region 1 format all for you, the fans!
Here are the rules:
- To enter simply reblog this Tumblr post
- Contest runs from April 1st to April 23rd. Winners will be announced by April 25th.
- Winners will be chosen at random to receive a free DVD set
- You do not need to follow us on Tumblr to be eligible. However, “Giveaway blogs” will not be eligible
- Only reblogs - no Like’s will be counted
- Limited to 1 reblog per day (each one counts as an entry)
- We ship anywhere in the world - you should have a Region 1 (North America) DVD player to view these DVDs
- Your Ask box must be available so we can contact you
TO LINK TO REGION 2 GIVEAWAY, CLICK HERE: http://hollowcrownfans.tumblr.com/post/81396397306/in-celebration-of-thein-celebration-of-the-april
Any other questions, just ask! http://hollowcrownfans.tumblr.com/ask
To keep up to date on the giveaway, pictures and news about the Hollow Crown, please follow our Tumblr and/or follow us on Twitter @HollowCrownFans
There is another Jimmy
there are two of them holy shit
They really need to introduce Jimmy’s twin at some point, or at least stop teasing us about it.
Hey, who ordered the fish to go?
The best part is the pelican all DUDE THAT WAS SO CHOICE
I WANT THIS IN MY EYEBALLS
not just followers, everyone.
I’m here if any of you need to talk<3
The best part is, this post actually does something, it offers support, unlike one of those useless “reblog if you care” posts.
Exactly. Which is why I’ll reblog this one.
Petition for Will Graham and that Peter guy to start a shelter together and rescue animals for the rest of forever
This is why I left retail
Try spending a winter working at a 99p store
I lost count of the number of customers who came to me, asking how much something was
I think it’s the exact moment that my faith in humanity began to wither and die…
A decade of customer service and people wonder why I’m such a misanthropic bitch -.-
It is not a job that leaves you with a great opinion of the human race in general O.O;
People can’t seem to comprehend why their chicken with a sell-by date of the 20th won’t get reduced until the 19th… ugh had that conversation too many times.
Page 1 of 164